Fall Product Program
Nuts, candy, magazines and more are offered through this Girl Scouts – sponsored program. This program combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for troops. Participation also enables girls to learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Girl Scout families and friends can support a girl’s troop by renewing their favorite magazines, subscribing to new ones and ordering nuts/candy and photo keepsakes.
This is a great way for troops to earn startup money for the year, as well.
- AUGUST 22: Online & In-Person Sale Begins
- OCTOBER 6: All money & orders due to Troop
- OCTOBER 9: All Troop orders due in Unify
- OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 2: Items delivered to SU Consultants
- DECEMBER 2: Items delivered to Customers
Things to Note
- Girl Order cards will be mailed directly to the girls house. The packets for magazine orders will come through the SU Fall Product Consultants.
- Rewards will be based on the dollar amount sold, not number of items sold, for both girls & Troops.
- Girls must be renewed for 2019/20 to be loaded in to Unify.